* Work closely with senior leadership in Product, Technology and Business to articulate business needs to actionable product requirements
* Write detailed product requirement documents, lead product processes (Agile/Scrum) and manage deliverables.
* Obsess with data, define and track key metrics and draw actionable insights using data.
* Periodically conduct user-research, industry analysis, competitor mapping and ideate on what to build next
* Help define Product Roadmap for the Mini Apps offering aligned with the broader company vision and yearly targets
**Skills you’ll need:**
* Tech background with a good understanding of technology, data and building products.
* Product grasp - capable of taking business metrics, requirements or user problems and breaking them into workable product requirements, and leading the development of identified features
* Excellent communication, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
* Prior track record of building and shipping successful products would be highly preferred
* 1-4 years of experience in Product Management, Software Development, Analytics or similar roles in a consumer internet product set-up
* 1+ year of experience in product management with an academic background of post-graduation in Management (MBA) or equivalent qualification is preferred but not necessary.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering and/or related field