Headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed, Exly is a Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, we are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
Since the launch of Exly’s first version in December 2020 we have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through Exly.
We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Listed at 30 startups to watch – Inc42
Exly: Empowering creators to build businesses – Financial Express
Note: Mon-Fri (Onsite) & Saturdays( WFH)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Onboarding & Operations
- Designing the entire candidate experience roadmap for up to 7 days and measure success metrics for the process (pre and post joining) and deliver great employee experience
- Coordinate with relevant teams viz. Talent Acquisition, IT etc. to drive seamless end to end onboarding experience for new joiners.
- Ensuring regular Organization Announcements are drafted, approved, and released
- Driving Payroll & Policy Related Sessions to familiarize them with organization's policies
- Onboarding on relevant WhatsApp Groups (work closely with line managers for the same.
- Vendor Management(Work with vendors to ensure timely delivery of employee goodies, procuring new laptops, repairing existing laptops etc
HR Systems & Processes
- Designing HR Processes & ensuring strict adherence in line with the company policies
- Managing end - to - end data and documentation hygiene for all employees and at an organization level
- Handle documentation and ensure compliance with defined SOPs
- Regularly update employee data
- Work closely with Payroll and Compliance team and furnish mandatory data within the timelines
- Analysis and MIS generation of Headcount, Attrition etc
- Leading Rewards & Recognition (R& R) plans / events along with gifts / giveaways
- Building an engagement calendar of fun / team building exercises
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources and 4-6 Yrs relevant HR experience
- Good inter - personal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills with logical thinking approach & problem-solving attitude.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be a good orator/speaker
- Should take ownership of task /project assigned and deliver in time
- Startup experience is must
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying