Headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed, Exly is a shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, we are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED) and founding team members at OYO.
We are using technology to solve some of modernity's most exciting and challenging problems. Work with us to be part of an incredible journey in a high ownership and fast-growing environment.
The Acquisition Manager - Events & Artists role will be part of Exly’s Acquisition team.
Key Responsibilities -
- Responsible for growing and managing Events Category at Exly
- Developing the outreach strategy for the Events Category - ensuring the sales pipeline remains full with qualified prospects and leads
- Meeting potential clients virtually or in-person and conducting product demonstrations, building relationships and ensuring prospects / leads convert to clients
- Contributing to the pricing strategy
- Developing a strong understanding of Exly’s product
- Coordinating with the tech team to help enhance the product based on on-the-ground feedback and inputs
Required Skills -
- An aptitude for selling and a history of converting clients in a standalone sales profile.
- High energy and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Mandatory Requirement - Already established network in the events space
The 3 best things about the opportunity -
- A great opportunity to fast-track your career growth, working directly with the founding team
- Be a part of the growth story of one of India’s fastest growing start-ups
- 100% ownership of your work and outcomes
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying