Exly is an all-in-one business platform built for knowledge professionals, coaches, trainers & course creators to start, sell, market and manage their programs (courses, online sessions, consultations and workshops). Exly is a Y-Combinator backed start-up and has raised funding from India's top VC funds. The company is founded by IIT Kharagpur / IIM Calcutta / BCG alumni.
We are at the forefront of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry, revolutionizing how Coaches & Trainers operate and thrive in today's digital landscape. With our cutting-edge solutions, we empower these Coaches & Trainers to streamline their operations, enhance productivity, and achieve their business goals more efficiently.
We are looking for a Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion
- Managing a content marketing budget
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- 4+ yrs of experience with Content Marketing, Email Marketing tools such as Mailchimp, SendinBlue, Sendgrid
- Experience in working with Internet/ Product/SaaS/Consumer based companies
- Data-driven and highly analytical
- Proficiency with Google & social media Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
3 best things about the job -
- A great opportunity to learn and develop yourself, immense career growth
- Be part of the most entertaining core team you will find
- Flexibility and complete ownership of your work
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying