About the team
Are you fascinated with building problem-solving, customer-facing, intuitive, creative tech-products that adds value to the lives of customers? Well, if you’ve landed on this role, your answer is most likely YES. Visionary, cynical, upskilling - a few adjectives to describe our Product team. If you feel the vibe, step 1 is done. At Exly, we’re shaping the future of the creator economy to realize our dream of creating a world with no boring jobs.
About the role
Exly is looking for skilled Product Managers who are passionate about helping the next wave of creators become successful independent businesses. If you are thrilled to be contributing to the exponentially growing creator economy and like building technology that creates a visible impact on millions of creators, we would like to meet you.
What You will do
- Understanding key stakeholders’ (Creators, Partners, Leadership, Internal Stakeholders) problems, requirements and wishlists.
- Devising scalable product solutions leading to high customer delight.
- Driving towards both short-term and long-term goals, defining and prioritizing the product roadmap.
- Work with Exly’s leadership and cross-functional teams to define the strategic direction and take tactical decisions.
- Obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases.
- Deeply understand users and how they use Exly. What problems do they encounter? What opportunities do we have for giving them a simpler and richer experience?
What you will need:
- Passion and alignment with our core vision of A world with no boring jobs
- A minimum of 3+ years Product Management, Consulting or Technology experience in a high performing work environment
- Undergrad / Postgrad from a Premier Institute (Read: IITs, BITS, IIMs and equivalent) is a big plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (Read: Written and spoken English) with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Consumer SaaS product experience as well as experience in one of the following areas: E- Commerce and E-Learning, digital content and community.
- Creative thinking and excellent skills to collaborate across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- Work history in both core product development (e.g. product/market fit) and growth product initiatives (e.g. SEO, funnel optimization)
- Experience with SEO, growth product execution, content strategy development
- Super-power to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Ability to build relationships and deeply empathise with and understand the burning needs of our creators
Life at Exly
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
- An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, our promise.
- Flexible working hours. Just don’t call us at 3AM, we like our sleep schedule.
- Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you enjoy every important moment in your life.
- A reward system that celebrates hard work and milestones throughout the year. Expect a gift coming your way anytime you kill it here.
- Learning and upskilling opportunities. Seriously, not kidding.
- Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel like home. An environment so good, you’ll forget the term “colleagues can’t be your friends”.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying