We are looking for a highly creative Product Designer to help create amazing visual designs and experiences. We expect you to have a good understanding of the entire design cycle - right from user research, problem discovery, sketching and wireframing, building flows and interactions, to creating pixel-perfect screens, testing prototypes and working with developers. And most importantly - repeating the cycle all over again to see what more can be done.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Drive the design ideation, planning and prioritisation of our products and features
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design road-blocks
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behaviour and data.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Define design strategies by analysing data models and derive best practices within the team.
You'll be a good fit if:
- You have 3+ yrs experience in a Product Design or related role (Visual Design, UI Design) and at least 2 years at a customer facing or consumer oriented website or mobile app
- You can create pixel-perfect visual designs with a good sense of aesthetics (typography, colours and more). You have a keen eye, attention to detail and ability to work with different tools like Figma, sketch and more
- You are a great team player and very open to feedback. You can articulate and present your ideas to other stakeholders.
- You consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture.
- You are aware of emerging technological trends and understand their impact on design
- Good at problem solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind.
- Will be the user gatekeeper through out the discovery, design and development of every product and it’s features.
- Communicate interaction design flows based on user journey’s to stake holders.
- Create user journey,user persona,user scenarios,user stories,page flows and translate them to wireframes that meet product feature goals.
- Work closely with visual designers and front-end engineers to ensure the user goals are met through out the journey.
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics and other data to make better decisions to meet user goals.
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions.
- Passion for design excellence: You know the difference between ‘good’ and ‘great’ and are able to work within dynamics that challenge teams, and timelines to deliver world-class solutions
- Prototyping with a range of tools, including new-to-market, interactive, and motion-based tools
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying